I suggest a campaign about ...

Support the people on the frontline fighting crime in our communities the police officers that the government leave stranded!!

The police force is continually given bad press or blamed for every problem that comunities face these days. My campaign is actually not about the police force but actually about fighting for the people that continually put their lives on the frontline to help the fight against crime. The people that the government has left stranded as they continously cut costs leaving forces with unsafe numbers to fight crime and therefore putting people's safety at risk everytime they go to work.

A government that spends ridiculous amounts on police commissioners that do nothing but get paid £100k per year.

A government that has created a target driven police force which doesn't achieve anything but a number for them to publish which aren't even realistic when investigated in detail.

We as a community shouldn't stand and watch the government destroy the careers of police officers that everyone of us rely on when we have an emergency in our lives. It is easy to blame a police officer but why aren't we looking deeper into the problem. Stop blaming the frontline officers that are getting the raw end of the deal and start asking the government to stop cutting costs and actually supporting our police force to solve crimes and be able to research and investigate to the depth that they need to not what the government dictates them to with ridiculous cuts.

I bet if you looked closely into a life of a police officer you would be shocked at their work life and the strain that is put upon them which has deteriorated over the years as the government continues to cut the costs to this extremely important pubic service.

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)