I suggest a campaign about ...

Boycott Russian goods and services

Support and publicise http://www.saveukraine.co.uk Boycott Russian Goods and Services campaign in response to Putin's Fascist dictatorship occupying Crimea, interfering in Ukraine's internal affairs, and threatening an invasion of Ukraine.

42 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Stepan Pasicznyk shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Now I may have misunderstood something here but the impression I am getting is that the majority of the people in the Ukraine want to remain independant but most of the people from the crimea,want to return to being part of russia.

Let the crimeans seperate and join the russians. Let any other ukranians that want to go to either the crimea or russia emiigrate to one of the two.

Its vital that the west the EEC and the US stay out of this before we dragged into a multinational war that can only benefit the arms dealers.

• MUPOH commented  · 

rusia's main exports are gas and misery upon the world.
        brainwashed russians are born oppressed and merely exist without having actually tasted what life has to offer .

• Anonymous commented  · 

Putin and Russia should be stopped from invading Ukraine, using war mongering tactics and sending army provocateurs to act like local activists .

Feedback and Knowledge Base