I suggest a campaign about ...

government run work programme that makes Compulsory Labour for upto 6 months for no money

5 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AnonymousAnonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was made redundant 6 months ago, I do not get JSA - I sign on just to get my stamp - I have no problem with the issue regarding working for for job seakers allowance.
        The work programme is a complete waste of money.... They offer no retraining ..... you can not go and work in companies that are able to use your skills - they can only offer work with charities with no prospect of getting a job.... I have worked without a break for 30 years .... I dont need work experience ....or stupid comments like that from Mez . .... all this is about is ticking boxes ....

• mezmez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Excellent idea, why 6 months though..cant we do it for as long as it takes them to get a job?
        we could use them lined up in a human chain to bring buckets of water into drought areas, litter picking, street sweeping, cutting grass etc it truely is an an epic waste of resourses, there is an army of them just waiting to be utilised, it will benefit them physically too and they would feel better people knowing they were a help to society.

Feedback and Knowledge Base