I suggest a campaign about ...

The Corruption of the Family Court System in the UK

Unbelievable but true. Too many times over the years, women have been silenced and threatened, if they told the truth about what goes on during a family court session.
Those who drive the system - Cafcass, Social services, the court psychologists/psychiatrist and the Judges make things up. Believe it, there is evidence galore! Most people if you told them what happened, say but you must have done something wrong. Believing a child who says that their father kicked them means that you are hostile to the father and because of that you are deemed unfit and are not allowed to see or speak to you children who are under the age of 10 until they are much older.
The lies and money making that goes on in this system needs to be stopped.
My children herat are broken, my heart is broken, and the further you fight the system the more they take away from you. I appealed, and was told that my appeal shows that I am hostile to the childrens father and that I have a personality disorder.
Please stand up to this system, it will not change if we do not, it has been going on for over 50 years. Enough votes will mean that the PM will be shamed and will have to address it. Mothers who are in Prison for speaking out, may get a glimpse of hope. I may be put in jail for speaking up, but I KNOW IT NEEDS TO BE DONE. Don't not believe the stories, they are all true, it happens and the majority of mothers are told the same thing, you have a mental health issue. The majority of the mothers left the children's father due to domestic violence, which the court IGNORES.
Please Help and stand together to make a change, so that the next generation will not be scared to speak out and stand up for themselves. Please.

66 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    SeaSea shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

38 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • DemianDemian commented  · 

I just reported a psychologist, Dr H.W. to the Police, Britis Psich. Council. I recorded a meeting between my son and the psychologist. 30 mins. 2 months later the psycho seriously gave fake evidence under oath, and said it was not even important what the child told him during that 30 mins. he denied EVERYTHING what they were talking about and what the 10 years old shared with him. The child disclosed physical abuse, threat, manipulation. Plus on top of this the psychologist told him what will be the order by a judge on a court hearing 2 weeks later. And it did happen 2 weeks later.
        I reported the guardian as well, who very seriously changed everything what the child told him. recorded as well. Perjury, and child abuse from both side. Social Services done 100 more then this, what is just unbelievable. The Judge, who assisted them for 1 year, did not accept any proof! reported her to the Ministry of Justice. Will the Police investigate it? Will the Ministry of Justice do something/ I do not think so. I have not seen my son for 3 months because of this. This horrible corrupt system in family proceedings, the hub of soc serv, guardian and court is more than unbelievable.

• Anonymous commented  · 

What happened to this campaign? Was the author gagged and jailed? We need the 38 degree team to help now

• ConcernedConcerned commented  · 

Here is a petition aiming at overhauling Family Courts. The more people that sign it the better. If everyone here signs it and spreads the link, etc. via Facebook, Twitter, etc. maybe changes will be made. End date is 11.2.2015

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/105900

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes cannot believe this is allowed to happen.prime minister must stop this child trafficking/forced adoption. Spread the message this will not be tolerated, we must all campaign .marches,protest til something is done. Prime minister leaves his child in a pub& that's ok ! He should have a taste of his own medicine&maybe then he will stop this.See how he'd like to go to court to fight for his child against corrupt judges/social workers.

• Melanie HumphriesMelanie Humphries commented  · 

I hope any comments within my name and details can be removed as soon as possible from any sites from January 2016.

• anaana commented  · 

Going through the same thing right now. Lies lies lies from my ex husband so he can stay in the country. It's killing me.

• DonDon commented  · 

CORRUPTION IS THE NORM IN THESE SITUATIONS

• Anonymous commented  · 

P.m. Talk. Prior to election." End doc.ser. Imunity ov prosecution" t.v. Newspapers. I.e. No. One is above the law. Prison.people who hide abuse ov a child. Will someone tell me how an why not a word since. To end the outdated courts. Soc. ser. Have distoyed my g/son.mother.myself.mat.g/mother. Soc.ser.courts dont allow a word against soc.ser. Stop there arrogance created knowing they can lie. Above investigation. Complaints system an outrage . My story will go to press. Hope u read it Mr Cameron. Imagine this is you. Your child. I don't have a dept .to investigate the horror. Eleven years ov fear. Mother collapsed 012. Police c.p. "" Third attempt . "" you can't just call us to c A c.p. Officer. Go to front desk. She cut me off . Over an over in my mind . What are these people that do not care a damn. About our children. I do not understand . What kind ov society has been created. That don't speak out.... But paid too protect .teach. Carcass . Abolish these pathetic puppets. Many should be jailed. Investigations a farce . I'm on my last legs. Ive got massive evidence. Corruption. Perjury. Collusion . No where to turn to present it. Only a family court can revoke a res. order. God knows how to do that. In 013. I failed. On every concern. Carcass lied to court. Shock after shock . In courts. I need a top barrister. To end this. No money . Gone. ", y

• noonnoon commented  · 

my ex is a illegal immigrant in uk as he entered Uk arabic origin with fake passport and comited drugs offences in America even though he managed through the airports marry me to obtain legal status in uk and currently works for GlaxoSmith Kline. I divorce him because of his controling and manipulative ways and continue to do so with the children, abusing them emotionally, indoctrinating them into antisemitis hatred as he has strongs views in his islamic religion etc. Courts in Watford dimiss claims he suffers from multiple personality and dress well when attending the courts, lies lies and more lies. Will anyone realised this?

• AnonAnon commented  · 

I've read all the comments posted here and to my surprise this is exactly what has been happening in my case at the Family Court London.
        My ex-wife along with her advisor cum boyfriend (since several years), Ofcourse which I was unaware, has taken my child and all my belongings and my life savings...and NOW are threatening me with dire consequences...telling lies lies and lies only to the court, and then the court believes them 100% totally ignoring my defence and proof. All the decisions are taken by my ex-wife and her advisor boyfriend...the court just endorses them.
        It's very very Very heart breaking that such courts, which are 'Unjustified' in their justice, do exist in one of the most developed countries....so they say

• AnonAnon commented  · 

Hello friend
        I agree with your experience 200%
        I can say this because I, myself being a male, am a victim to this abuse and mis-use of the land law(???) ...which SHOULD be the same for all.

• sarahsarah commented  · 

I have just lost my daughter to the lies of these people made her father look like he was the good guy and myself like a nutter ,her father wasn't around though the pregnancy but got involed as soon as I had her its the hardest thing I have ever had to go though in my life now become depressed over it all

• JackieJackie commented  · 

In my daughte'rs case, every act of perjury, every false allegation is believed by the courts.
        I strongly believe that polygraph tests should be available in the family courts and those proven to be lying should be severely punished.
        False allegations have been made against me too, but, while the father is on a mission to demonize my daughter and myself, I am on a mission myself.
        I will take a polygraph test as proof of his lies and if the results are not admisable in court, I will have the results published.
        The law states that perjury is serious offence. It's about time the law did something about it.

• jade howdenjade howden commented  · 

louise nickson from north east lincs social services to who knows wher but she is still a social worker so watch out

louise nicklson Grimsby social services lied over and over I have been through the so called complaints procedure nothing now trying omnibus people

I have been through the complaints process. I even had my solicitor Tanya woodclif beetson and gibbons Grimsby say the morning of court she had deleted my statement accidently. and made me sign a different one nothing been done. my poor younger two children have been given to my x partner who iv prosecuted for domestic violence and suicide attempts he's unstable and wont let me see them. I took my kids to doctors for they got taken they had a had a heath check were they was in good health they had never even attended a and e. but nobody will help my life feels not worth living how can they treat us this way

• Tom JohnsonTom Johnson commented  · 

"Family courts" and social "services" are a stain on the UK.

Utterly sick and disgraceful.

• WithheldWithheld commented  · 

Just wanted to let you know that a very similar system is currently being operated by the Swedish social services. I often wonder how a lot of these (usualyy female) social workers sleep in their beds at night. On the recent panorama expose a comment was made that in the British justice system only an execution could have a worse effect than removing a child from its parents. If these social workers are religious, I have only one thing to say to them :May God have mercy on your souls, you will never know the heartache and destruction that you have caused in the families torn apart by your actions....

• Anonymous commented  · 

the 2 social workers from hamm Jessica Lehman and Andrea Powell u are 2 evil professional liers stealing kids for adoption u should be sacked

• Anonymous commented  · 

judge Gibson and social worker.Michael abello from eailing guardian Fiona Wallace u are all corrupt

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base