I suggest a campaign about ...

'Web monitoring expansion proposed'- Stop the Government's plans to allow GCHQ to monitor personal email exchanges and websites

Government are preparing new legislation that will instruct internet companies to install hardware enabling GCHQ - the Government's electronic "listening" agency - to examine any phone call made, text message and email sent. It will them to view any website accessed by a person or group. Although GCHQ would not be able to access the content of such communications without a warrant, the legislation would enable it to trace people individuals or groups are in contact with, and how often and for how long they are in communication. The Home Office has confirmed that ministers were intending to legislate as soon as possible.

61 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    NatashaNatasha shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

thats ok. i will use an email bomber to email blow up gchq a million times . that ought to give them something to monitor

• eileenwrighteileenwright commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is totally immoral, unethical and the worst surveillance act every designed to have complete control over our personal privacy and freedom of expression.

Feedback and Knowledge Base