I suggest a campaign about ...

Stop British people being pushed out of jobs for foreign managers to bring in workers from their own countries

A Frankies and Benny's restaurant in Staines recently sacked all of it's British staff when the new Polish manager was put in place and decided to replace all the staff with fellow Polish migrants. It is fine to have people to fill the places when they become available, but to then sack an entire workforce to enable several people to come over from Poland and fill these jobs is dicriminatory and racist towards British people. Similar practise has also occurred in some Domino's Pizza stores in Wales. In big cities, nearly all staff are ethnic. Why are the jobs not going to the British people? This is a big reason why the employment rates are rising. It needs to be stopped and be fairer so British families can earn money to support their families, especially with all the benefit cuts coming.

16 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Leanne NewtonLeanne Newton shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The whole immigration policy needs looking at, immigrants should only be allowed to come here when there is no unemployment. There are 1000s of British people who want work but cant get it because of immigrants, there are also 1000s of British people who are on benefits and dont want to work, they should be made to work for their benefit they would soon start looking for work with full pay if this was the policy. People need to be more responsible for themselves.

• PETER NISBETPETER NISBET commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Banks and Utility companies pass our personal details and information abroad to India for Indians to administer. How dare they - Who gives these companies the right to do this with our personal details and information.
        Can we the people who sign this petition club together and tell these companies that we are on mass going to remove our business from them and give it to companies who will retain the jobs in this country for BRITISH PEOPLE, FOR BRITISH PROSPERITY, AND BRITISH EMPLOYMENT.
        I am sure that there are companies in Britain who would love the extra business.
        Other countries are flourishing at our expense because WE ARE ALLOWING THE EXPORT OF OUR JOBS AND OUR CHILDRENS JOBS merely to satisfy shareholders and their dividends and pay for the bonusses for our banking fraternity.
        How do we club together to give the power back to the customer who after all sustaines these companies and provides them with the business they need in order to survive.
        Typical example - RBS shifting thousands of BRITISH JOBS out to India at the expense of our people because they can get the job done cheaper away from British Shores - This is out and out victimisation of British people. As Taxpayers WE LEND THEM BILLIONS TO KEEP THEM AFLOAT and this is how they repay us. There used to be a saying that Britain was the sick man of Europe - How sick are we now and I also wonder what the saying is now ?
        Another well known vaccum cleaner manufacturer moved out of Britain a few years ago because they could manufacture cheaper in the third world - I bought 3 of their machines in the past but will never buy another one. How do we get something started to remove our personal business on mass from companies who export British jobs to allow us as loyal British subjects to give it to companies who will be just as proud as I am to be British and will vouch to retain the jobs in the UK.
        It is now time to look after poor old Britain. Charity begins at home. Wonder if any MP's or the TRADE UNIONS could co-ordinate and help bring pressure to bear in this area by getting their constituents or members to sign up on mass and achieve success in this area.?
        It is worth of note that some areas in the country club together and move their businees on mass from one utility company to another in order to the best deal.
        for the participants and signatories
        LETS GET THE BEST DEAL FOR BRITAIN AND BRITISH PEOPLE

Feedback and Knowledge Base