FREE ROBERT GREEN & JUSTICE FOR HOLLIE GREIG
We the undersigned call on Michael Moore MP,Secretary of State for Scotland, to do all in his power-
1. To secure the release of Robert Green, and conduct a proper investigation into the abuse Hollie claims she and other children suffered at the hands of a paedophile ring in the years 1985-2000, and prosecutions against those found guilty.
2. To secure an inquest into the death in suspicious circumstances of her uncle Roy Greig, Anne Greig’s brother in 1997;
3. To secure an independent inquiry into the mounting number of breaches of the law and of their professional codes in the handling of her case by the Scottish police and authorities, including the unwarranted and unlawful sectioning of her mother to a mental hospital in 2000 which the English authorities continue to use as an pretext for harassing Anne and trying separate Hollie from her;
4. To secure reparation for the damage caused to her and her mother’s home last year and the return of property seized in the unwarranted raid, and the same in respect of Robert Green’s home;
5. To secure the removal of restrictions imposed on the Greigs and on Robert Green by the court/s in 2010 & 2011, impeding their freedom of travel and association.
This is some more information about Hollie Greig and Robert Green.
On a cold winter’s day on 12th February 2010, Robert Green, an Englishman from Warrington, Cheshire, was arrested for walking down a street in Aberdeen, Scotland, on his way to meet friends who were helping with his election campaign to become a member of parliament. A campaign which highlighted the abuse of Hollie Greig, a Downs Syndrome young woman raped in the first instance by her father from the age of 6. He then prostituted her to his paedophile cohorts who allegedly included Aberdeen Sheriff, Graham Buchanan.
Robert Green stood trial in a Stonehaven Court in Scotland on Monday, 16th January 2012 accused of breach of the peace. When he was arrested he was told he had broken an interdict (injunction). Paperwork proves the interdict was granted to Sheriff Buchanan on 11th February 2010. Unable to serve this interdict by Eclipse Services, Cheshire to Robert originally at home in Warrington, England (an interdict has to be given to the subject personally, wrongly they pushed it through the letterbox, later picked up by his son) on the 11th February. The police realised Robert had not been served their mistake after they arrested him.
The same interdict was removed by Grampian Police when they entered Robert’s home, whilst Robert was in custody. The interdict was then served on Robert whilst in custody at Queens Street Police Station, Aberdeen. It was thought at the time that it was the Scottish Crown Office who issued the interdict, but it in actuality, it was Sheriff Graham Buchanan. Robert Green as convicted in a de facto court. He was denied a trial by jury, denied the right to present his witnesses in court and sentenced to twelve months imprisonment. His crime: intending to hand out his campaign leaflet which highlighted the injustice to Anne and Hollie Greig and asking for a public enquiry.
1) Beginning with the death of Anne’s brother Roy Greig in 1997 in suspicious circumstances in a remote part of Aberdeen, Grampian Police claimed he had committed suicide by sitting in a burning car after suffering multiple fractures to his torso back and front – broken sternum, six broken ribs and multiple bruising. We are expected to believe these injuries were caused by attempts to resuscitate him. Anne has asked, how did the police determine it was suicide within a time frame of three and a half hours in the middle of the night? Exactly who decided it was suicide? There was no investigation. The authorities have refused to release the name of the officer on both counts and also the blood toxicology report.
2) In 2000, having been alerted to discrepancies in her late brother’s estate which took three years to complete with the added shock and embarrassment of finding that his funeral costs had not been paid, Anne began to make complaints to the Law Society about the solicitor who was also her husband’s friend. One evening, whilst she was photocopying documents, her husband, Denis Mackie, beat her severely, with the help of his son Greg. Anne miraculously escaped wearing only pyjamas and in her bare feet she ran from the family home into the night, seeking safety.
3) After Anne had fled her home in 2000, she went into a hostel. It was then that Hollie told her that Roy (Hollie’s uncle) had caught her father Denis Mackie raping her. Anne and Hollie then went to the police to report the crime in May 2000.
4) As months went on, Hollie came out with further names which included Sheriff Buchanan and a policeman Terry Major. She and her mother reported details of multiple rapes to Grampian Police on the 25th August 2000. Ten days later, ten people turned up at Anne’s and Hollie’s home and forcibly medicated Anne by injection, in response to a warrant issued by the police for the detention of Anne under the mental Health Act, her unlawful sectioning was instigated by Denis Mackie (her husband) and followed through using police powers.
5) The name of the Sheriff who signed that warrant has been withheld, despite written requests the name has never been established.
Hollie was not afforded any consideration or support for reporting the serious crime of rape. She suffered post-traumatic stress and night terrors due to seeing her mother physically taken away from her and forcefully sectioned (committed to a mental institution). All this on top of years of abuse from her father and brother, which resulted in intimate physical scarring, for which Hollie was awarded £13,500 by the Criminal Injuries Commission in damages.
Grampian Police allowed the spoliation of evidence resulting in no criminal charges being brought and no case to answer for her abusers. All the mattresses were taken from Anne’s home and disposed of in her absence by Denis Mackie – vital DNA was lost. Terry Major, former Metropolitan Police officer, (and one of Hollie’s alleged abusers), was at the time head of Forensics at Grampian Police, his wife, Sylvia Major, cousin to Denis Mackie.
Could it be said the police were protecting their own?
Hollie Greig and her mother Anne were denied justice by the Scottish Crown Prosecution Criminal Justice System. They are the victims and as such they should have been protected.
Is this all an attempt to gag Hollie Greig, her mother Anne and Robert Green as it appears to be? It is an abuse of power to use the secret family courts to silence individuals.
Restricting a person’s right to free speech is one of the cruellest crimes that could be placed upon an individual who has been wronged.
At the end of Plato’s Republic, the voice of Destiny can be heard to say:
“The blame is the chooser’s. In a free people, we are all choosers, those who speak out, and those who remain silent, those who stand and fight and those who run away.”
Copyright Namaste Publishing Vol.12 Issue 4, 2012
David A Palmer commented
This is the most horrendous injustice I have seen in my life. Please also email Robert Green's MP
firstname.lastname@example.org .... This has to be stopped.
Sounds a complex story. The big question is: has a complaint been made to the IPCC? They will carry out an investigation.
I can't believe how few votes this has. How can this be shared When paedophile rings like this are exposed the corrupt MP's ,Judges etc. will fall.
The truth will out Free Robert Green and Rusty.
Yes, I support the campaign to free Robert Green wholeheartedly and also the Justice for Hollie Grieg campaign too.
christine redmond commented
justice for hollie greig & robert green............
Justice for Hollie, and for Jamie Jones, coming soon
Up the Rebellion. Campaign for Hollie Greig and free Robert Green. The criminals are 'Establishment' figures.
Mrs James commented
Free Robert Green ...
Justice for Hollie Greig...
The Truth Will Out...
胜利 is on the way Hollie
JUSTICE WILL PREVAIL