I suggest a campaign about ...

David Cameron's Breaking of His Promise to the Disabled, To not leave them worse of

When he came to power David Cameron said Disabled people had nothing to fear from the Consevatives.
Since then he and his cabinet have done nothing but put them in fear of their rights, their benefits which are just about to change and the latest of these, is their intention to make even the disabled pay for the extra room in their council property in these new housing benefit rules. The new rules are to say that if you are in a property that has empty bedrooms you are required to pay 10 pounds for each room even if you are entitled to full housing benefit. Up till this the disable were allowed to have a second bedroom for a Carer without penalty. But now as they are not family or a dependent the room will be counted as empty and paid for.
What NEXT, Oh I know they play fortune teller and say because there MIGHT be a cure for what you are suffering from in the near or distant future, (even though there isn't one at the moment), you have no need to be left alone and must prove your illness even those of you who up to now, have been declared unfit for any type of work and never likely to be fit again, every three months at the job centre just incase you have suddenly been cured.

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Mrs S E RawlingsMrs S E Rawlings shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...