I suggest a campaign about ...

A petition to all the companies, ie Apple, Acer, HP, Nintendo, Sony who have things manufactured at the Foxconn factory in China.

A petition to the Apple, Acer, HP, Nintendo, Sony etc who have things manufactured at the Foxconn factory in China. 150 workers are out on strike protesting appalling working conditions, including machines that go so fast, workers have been left with blisters on their hands. Previously, at the same factory, 18 workers committed suicide. Workers are shunted around without adequate training and without any concern for their health and safety. These are all companies that have healthy profits .They ought not to be making them on the back of human suffering.

14 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Debra WatsonDebra Watson shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If you have a company that is having things made abroad that could be made here you are a traitor.

Your assets should be taken from you, you and your family interred until such time as the was against our failing economy has been won.

Feedback and Knowledge Base