I suggest a campaign about ...

Stop this idea about foreign aid £29.00 billion between 2012/2015 being passed as law, old people that can't afford to heat their homes

there are pensioners in this country that can't afford to keep warm what sort of people are running this country when they can talk about giving billions away to the likes of India when she is spending money on a space programe one MP wants to pass a law for the tax payer to fork out £29 Billion on overseas aid between 2012 & 2015, What sort of foolish idea is that (Charity Begins at Home) look after our own first

31 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Bill Lawton shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • denise commented  · 

I couldn't agree more. I am sure we would all like to give more money to overseas charities but we all have to live within our means. It saddens me to see the unrest our government are creating in this country by their irresponsible mishandling of our money.
        Would you take out a bank loan to support a charity if you were having to live on the bread line????
        This is in effect what the government are doing!!!!!

• DaveR commented  · 

Could not agree more!!!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

We need a proper campaign about this. The government need a wake up call. WE DO NOT WANT OUR TAXES SPENT ON COUNTRIES THAT ARE BETTER OFF THAN OURS. See Daily Mail article today (24/9/12)

Feedback and Knowledge Base