Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Andrew InceAndrew Ince shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • robin barlowrobin barlow commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In the US Warren Buffett has stated that onshore windfarms (in Idaho) are economical within subsidies. So why subsidise here.

• EilaEila commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It was totally unfair to cut the feed in tariff with such little notice. Do expect people to spend thousands of pounds putting up solar panels for little or no return. People want renewable energy, to get rid of nuclear and wind turbines are not the answer so why not encourage more solar panels? It will reduce our carbon footprint and we could all produce our own energy. Indeed all new homes should be constructed with the means to make their own power and use as little as humanly possible.

• Andrew InceAndrew Ince commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The implementation of changes to FIT before the consultation period was not finished is a disgrace. It will create further unemployment in the fledging green energy economy. It also questions the Government commitment to be the greenest Government. The FIT scheme encouraged individuals and organisations to invest in grren energy, thus reducing our dependence on imported energy, reducing our carbon footprint .

Feedback and Knowledge Base