I suggest a campaign about ...

The Outer Space Security and Development Treaty of 2011

The Outer Space Security and Development Treaty of 2011 establishes a
framework and procedures to assure that space will be a neutral realm from
which all classes of weapons are banned and from which no hostile action shall
be taken toward Earth or the surrounding Cosmos.

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Nick PNick P shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

does OST and Development Treaty 2011 includes to regulate on export control goods and technology related to security

• Nick PNick P commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This may sound nuts, but bear with me. This treaty has been engineered by Dr Carol Rosin, who worked with the father of rocket science Werner von Braun in the 70s. During her time with von Braun, Rosin was told of the covert plan by American authorities to weaponise space. That this plan would be brought in on the back of successive attempts to scare public opinion into accepting a clear and present danger posed by the following factions: 1) the Russians; 2) Terrorism; 3) Rogue nations; 4) Asteroids; and the last card, 5) the Extra-Terrestrial threat.

Her theme is that these threats are only manufactured of course to have us believe in the cause for weaponising space. Project Bluebeam has been cited in line with these claims. They use our fears and concern for our own security against us so we willingly give up our freedoms in exchange for security. Except for Rosin and others, who have been at the heart of these organisations, who know that the true substance behind these fears are all lies.

Here is what she had to say at a press conference:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ALLUuvsVkM

Feedback and Knowledge Base