I suggest a campaign about ...

An amendment to the Bail Bill that will help prevent domestic violence murders

1 woman is murdered by a current or ex-partner in the uk every 3days. Last year Jane Clough was murdered by her ex - Vass who was on bail for 6 counts of rape, 3 assaults and 1 sexual assault. Despite objections by the Police and CPS. There is a petition that has been through the first stage and now needs signatures to support an amendment to the Bail allowing bail decisions to be appealled. Jane Clough and many other victims would be alive today if her (their) killer had not been granted bail.

697 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Claire MooreClaire Moore shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

181 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • angie steeleangie steele commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

rest in peace beautiful lady, we will fight this until you get the justice you and your family deserve.xx

• DesireeDesiree commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I so hope that justice comes for all the women of domestic violence. I was able to escape from my abuse, but there are so many out there that are not so lucky. R.I.P. for all women killed from domestic abuse

• karena cloweskarena clowes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i so hope that all this works, the families and victims need all the support they can. good luck, and may all the victims of this terrible crime rest in peace xxx

• sarah smithsarah smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I myself was the victim of domestic abuse. I was lucky to be able to get away from it. But so many carnt. These amendment have to be made. Good luck with it all. R.I.P all the victims of abuse all over the world & much love & best wishes to all janes family & friends xxx

I myself was the victim of domestic abuse. I was lucky to be able to get away from it. But so many carnt. These amendment have to be made. Good luck with it all. R.I.P all the victims of abuse all over the world & much love & best wishes to all janes family & friends xxx

Feedback and Knowledge Base