I suggest a campaign about ...

Save public services from mass privatisation by the Prime minister

The prime minister just made a speech about letting private companies deliver public services across the board. His example of a child on free school meals not being able to achieve is grotesque. Is he implying that letting the child go hungry would help him/her succeed or that a private company delivering the free meal will mean success for the child

44 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    enya onahenya onah shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Marjorie SwindlerMarjorie Swindler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If, for economic reasons, it is necessary to privatize public services, please consider development of Committees of Gov't Advocates for said service to review and investigate the history of companies submitting applications. Since funds have become a global necessity, hence privatization, through background checks would be appreciated. Thank you

• ClaireClaire commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just emailed 38 degrees about this matter we must stop a public service sell off! One illustration of how public services will be under privatisation is the Southern Cross care homes crisis, where financial losses are making many vulnerable residents homeless. If they were publicly funded then money could be brought in from another service.

Feedback and Knowledge Base