I suggest a campaign about ...

Call for an investigation into UK Passport Delays at British Embassy in USA

I would like to make a campaign out of this, but in the meantime, please take a moment to read this page http://ukpassportdelays.blogspot.com/, sign the petition, and help out thousands of Brits stuck in the USA, Canada, and Caribbean. The British Embassy is delaying passport processing to the tune of 4 months, and the campaign needs help desperately. Thank you!

42 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Stephen KempStephen Kemp shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

My case number is 182
        655R THEY TOLD ME THAT I WILL GET A EMAIL IN THREE DAYS I HAVNT GOT ANY.I CALL MONEY WAS TAKEN FROM MY CREDIT

June 3/6/11 now is March 2/3/12 ppls send back my documents.I was given a case numbe182655rr

My kids passports ate hell up now for 10 months .one of my child is sick an needs medical attention abroad.WHY are you playing with ppl lives we need our passports back.they were paid for.you kept the money,documents.not even a email.I'm very depress an sad.

Mines applicationds are from 3/6/11 up to this present I havnt heard or receive any passport.so my life is on hole.its sad

It must be asked. Why did these people stay beyond the time their passports ran out?

• Wendy BrownWendy Brown commented  · 

I need my passport renewing so thinking of waiting 4 months for it is depressing!

• braxbrax commented  · 

This processing delay has come as a complete shock to me. Some might feel angry, I feel extremely saddened.

Feedback and Knowledge Base