I suggest a campaign about ...

UK must STOP ARMING THE WORLD

It is horrific and inexcusable that UK and USA make and distribute the majority of the World's guns, bullets and bombs - we need to STOP ARMING THE WORLD, especially the NUTTERS while pretending to be peace-keepers - let's start by STOPPING THE LONDON ARMS FAIR this September

446 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

59 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • James WalkerJames Walker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There's no profit in peace, unless you view social well being above economic gain of course. Can I suggest everyone sends a couple emails a week to the powers that be to try and stop this fair? Suggestions of who I could send to most welcome. Peace xx

• Kirsty MoKirsty Mo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Lets say YES to peace!!!! focus within.... and start loving who you are!
        There can be no peace outside, until there is peace within.
        it is imperative we look within and start healing.
        Each one of us makes a difference!
        Be the change you want to see in the world!! a well known saying, but a very profound one indeed!

• Kirsty MoKirsty Mo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Military intelligence?
        A contradition in terms!!!
        To wage a war! is the most unintelligent act imaginable!
        Lets start living in love........its the only way!

• jose baratajose barata commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

unfortunately, the day you can close some arms factory, you will be acused of provoking unemployment and other social issues
        by the other side, i don't believe they will ever stop making guns, having their own army to supply, today our army, tomorrow our neighbor, after tomorrow any client that pays

• Simon JonesSimon Jones commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We need a foreign policy geared to lifting people out of poverty not creating armed camps and perpetuating conflict

• neda nenadicneda nenadic commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yes i think its time we start looking at the full circle and taking responsibility for what we are all creating with our actions, i think time right for those actions

• EmilyEmily commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How can our governments get on their high horses and talk about universal human rights when we put the guns in the hands of the people who deny those basic rights?!

• woodzeewoodzee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Couldn't agree more unfortunately it's probably one of our few remaining exports

1 3 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base