I suggest a campaign about ...

2,000+ Haemophiliacs infected with HIV & Hep C following NHS treatment in the 80's.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    JoshuaJoshua shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The Group Known here in the U.S.A.as Clinton's Plumbers And The other American Mafia Types who use their political and business connections to further their incessant need for wealth and power would have to be brought to light before we could hope to find justice here in america. Their crimes against humanity exposed. Currently they hide safely behind a corrupt government that uses and perverts the laws of our nation for their own benefit. The wolves are so tightly wrapped in their sheep's clothing that I fear nothing short of a revolution would finally bring there true forms to light. We will here the truth of it all when it is way too late to bring any of them to justice. We will wait at the Pearly Gate for them just to see them judged by there own measure. See Ya There Blood Brothers.! Peace out U.S.A.!.!.! Mike S.

• JoshuaJoshua commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Over 2,000 Haemophiliacs were treated with Tainted Blood as part of their NHS treatment in the 1980's. Todate they are still dying at a rate of over 1 per month. No government has paid compensation of given an apology and have refused a public enquiry. Lord Archer described it as 'The worse treatment disaster in the history of the NHS'.
        (See Taintedblood.info)

Feedback and Knowledge Base