I suggest a campaign about ...

Ban GM crops from Europe. GM kills bees, wildlife and ultimately us

Bees Action Network is an environmental charity to give bees practical help with organic forage. EU has given greenlight to GM. Pesticides are responsible for bee death, wildlife decline and human ill health. Increased pesticide use, together with GM techonology will herald the death of life as we all know it. Please help us to get GM banned

37 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Bees Action NetworkBees Action Network shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

STOP COMPANIES SELLING OFF TO EVIL MONSATO Whistleblowin' Dr. OZ Confronts MONSANTO: Disease-causing GMO ...
        That way you can spray Monsanto's Roundup on the soybeans, and they will not be killed. ... There is no need for, or value in testing the safety of GM Foods in humans. ... They aren't "taking over"our food supply...they have taken it over....if ... They have just announced in the uk that t

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread824525/pg

Monsanto has taken this substance secreted by b. thuringiensus and modified it to increase its potency .... Organic food is the only real competition standing in their way of taking over the world's food supply

Feedback and Knowledge Base