I suggest a campaign about ...

Petition the Liberal Democrats to withdraw from the ConDem Coalition

The Lib Dems are supporting and even presenting policies diametrically opposed to their pre-election manifesto pledges. The approx six million people who voted Lib Dem are being betrayed and there is no accountability because Lib Dems hide behind the ConDem coalition 'fig-leaf'. They should withdraw support forcing a new General Election. This would give parties the opportunity to put forward new manifestos or form new coalitions with stated manifestos BEFORE people vote for them.

7 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    slowmanslowman shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

They wont do this as they are electoral toast. It would be the equivalent of turkeys voting for xmas

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

38 Degrees should encourage people to write to all 57 Liberal Democrats bring this extreme right wing Tory Government down. The Tories are only interested in destroying the public sector so they can give tax cuts to the rich and their ideology has brought increased borrowing and a double dip recession. Lib Dems are voting for right wing policies they don't believe in as they don't want to lose the party whip.

• David V HumphreysDavid V Humphreys commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I believe that as long as the Liberal Democrats remain in the coalition, they are doing a disservice to both the country and its inhabitants...

Feedback and Knowledge Base