I suggest a campaign about ...

9/11 Truth

I'm sure this will be controversial, especially when we've all seen the possible "conspiracy theories" surrounding the horrendous day.

However...

What is vital for me is, their does seem to be alot of people who felt the 100% truth never came out, so anything we in England can do to help this would be fantastic.

Sounds crazy but maybe we can all bring some vital peace surrounding this shady area!

37 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    World ChangerWorld Changer shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • JonJon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Larry, I wholeheartedly agree, the truth about the 911 attacks would have implications which would change the world we live in - it angers me that our media refuses to take seriously the numerous and frankly well founded claims that the 911 commission's report was severely flawed and that our foreign policy is dictated by the events of that day. The media love to report another death in Afghanistan but refuse to look deeper into the issue of why we are even there and what instigated it. They say that a good percentage of the public now believe the 911 attacks were not as were reported yet still nothing happens because there is no momentum and the mainstream press refuse to help create that momentum.

• Larry JarboeLarry Jarboe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The theory that the WTC building 1,2 & 7 came down due to plane impact & fire are not conspiricy theories. The various reports into the tragedy do not explain what happen on that eventful day. Over 16,000 architecs cannot be wrong. The method the buildings collapsed defies the laws of physics & no high rise building has collapsed while suffering fires with far more intense temperatures.There was recently an intense fire in one of the high rise buildings in Dubai & it is still standing. The most important factor is if the report is correct every high rise building is potentially a candidate for colapse due to fire. Have all the high buildings been required to address this factor?
        Have insurance companies increased their fire insurance cover?

Feedback and Knowledge Base