I suggest a campaign about ...

Is anybody concerned that Ltd Co's like CORGI, Gas Safe Register, NICEIC are 'Charities' ? taxdodger

They turnover £100m's and their overheads are very low, talk about tax dodging, they are exempt from so much that most business has to pay. They are allegedly working on behalf of the public but they are in fact raking in the millions. I am about to sue CORGI (just so you know), and they have turned out (on researching) they are a bunch of crooks! Also, CORGI lost the contract from the HSE, it turns out in fact that they are all the same people even in the same building - what a racket! interested?

6 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    SteveTheAngleSteveTheAngle shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Disabled mum, Disabled kidDisabled mum, Disabled kid commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm also disturbed about Extracare being a charity and making millions in profit from the elderly each year. I think what we need is a campaign to get the criteria for charitable status reviewed and limited to organisations which plough all profits back into the cause they represent (and which keep their overheads low by not paying City of London salaries to executives); and which are not run by anyone who profits personally from that cause. And we need a rigorous policing of them, too.

Feedback and Knowledge Base