I suggest a campaign about ...

Tell people about the daily oppression of people in Palestine

Currently, the Israeli governent is again viciously attacking the Gaza strip. This, together with the daily apartheid policies actively practiced by Israel against Palestinians is ALWAYS ignored by Western news media. Israel is allowed to stand above international law by it's chief sponsor, the US (and Britain) and it's daily violations of human rights of the Palestinian people thus always go unreported and unpunished.

28 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Jackie ConwayJackie Conway shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • David ToshackDavid Toshack commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

One thing that may have a positive effect would be to campaign to ban Israel from the Eurovision Song Contest. Every year Israel enters this contest on the basis that they are the only democracy in the middle East even though it is doubtful that they considered a democracy by their actions. I suggest a campaign to have them banned from this contest giving the reason of their governments actions in the settlements, in Gaza etc. I suspect that this would have an effect of bringing to the attention particularly of younger Israelis the views of people outside their country

Feedback and Knowledge Base