I suggest a campaign about ...

Buy silver and crash JP Morgan

Let's all take direct action against the big banks which directly have caused so many of the issues raised here.

The silver market is tiny compared to other commodities. We can use the bankers own system against them simply by taking silver out of the system. Read more at http://maxkeiser.com/2010/11/18/the-crash-jp-morgan-buy-silver-manifesto-or-how-to-get-hedge-funds-to-do-your-dirty-work-for-you-beta/ or search online.

If we all buy a single 1oz silver coin (about £20) we can expose the the fraud inherent in the system and put pressure on the major players who started the world-wide economic collapse. Give the world something nice for Christmas, buy silver and crash JP Morgan!

74 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Jim SharpJim Sharp shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Stuart ShelleyStuart Shelley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I understand and share the frustration with the banking system. But this idea is likely to cause more problems than it will solve. Firstly, the American government wouldn't let it collapse and would bail it out = Average American Joe Taxpayer paying more taxes & increasing government deficit. The reason the government wouldn't let it happen is because it's collapse would destroy vast sums money, not a good thing either.
        Ultimately the banks are just the players of a game fixed in their favour but we have the ability to change the way the game is played. After all the politicians are the ones who decide how the game is played. It's the legislators we should be going after, not the banks themselves.

• NajamNajam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When some folks gather for Re'Collection
        the Bank$'Rupt.
        Gather = assemble, come together, moot purpose, meeting-(each other, exchanging, sharing).
        Re'Collect = remember, reCall, retrieve, take-back/receive what is owned.

Feedback and Knowledge Base