Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    James WhaleJames Whale shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Gordon CraigGordon Craig commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Should we consolidate our votes to make them count and pick a campaign that best suits the "No Confidence/ General election vote?" I personally feel no confidence says it all and should then lead to a general election.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

what else do you expect from this warped pathetic unjust excuse for a so called fair government

• Anya-Nicola DarrAnya-Nicola Darr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Laoubr didn't go far enough. the condems are taking a step back that will allow barbarci practices to return and animal welfare to deteriorate! I hope they come back as de-beaked battery hens!

• Elaine SkinnerElaine Skinner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is sickening that animals will no longer be protected and their pain and suffering will return. We need to hound this government to maintain Labour's protection of the animals. We are winning the fight to keep the ban on foxhunting, we should then give our other animals the same protection.

Feedback and Knowledge Base