I suggest a campaign about ...

Britain should refuse to bail out the Euro

Stability within the Eirozone is reaching a crisis point. Greece is in a far worse position than thought. Ireland is technically bankrupt, Portugal and then Spain are next. The EU President is voicing disaster scenarios to frighten Finance Ministers into agreeing to anything to keep the Euro (and the EU) alive. The Euro is responsible for Ireland's sorry plight: giving Ireland the same credit rating as say, Germany, was nonsense, but enabled it to borrow at levels it could not sustain. Why should the British taxpayers (most of whom would leave the EU tomorrow ( - if we had a political party with cojones) put themselves even further into hock for a system which is totally unaccountable - and un-audited to boot - and which we had the sense to realise was a non-starter to begin with? We need to send our message to the dithering coalition NOW, before the train has already reached the station and they tell us it's too far gone to stop.

5 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Neil HaddonNeil Haddon shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...