I suggest a campaign about ...

UK Referendum on Europe

we have never been given a vote on whether we actually want to be members or not , yet we pay £40 million per day JUST to be a member. Why do we pay money to brussels so they can make OUR laws and tell us how to run OUR country. Cameron promised us a referendum , then broke his promise. Ireland got the chance to vote twice while we have not been ALLOWED to exercise what millions died in wars to give us.....our vote. Exercise it now and send cameron a strong message that we will not be denied our choice , our vote or our democracy.

36 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Chris MChris M shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AndyAndy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Definately time the public had a say so in this, at least stop some of the stupid laws coming across that should have been left at the planning stages.

• PamPam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In 1975 we voted for a European ECONOMIC community, not a European SUPERSTATE. We need the promised referendum.

• anne uptonanne upton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We can no longer control any decision making as this is done in Europe. How can any of your campaigns work if they are in contravention of EU Regulations or Directives? This was all arranged in papers I have prior to our joining in 1971.

Feedback and Knowledge Base