I suggest a campaign about ...

Media Bias

I would like a campaign on media bias due to the misrepresentation of the Scottish Government.
The BBC and all the Newspapers are reporting lies about the Scottish Government.
They are also, not reporting serious fraud and expence fiddling in the Labour party. They are trying to guarantee that Scotland will not be allowed a vote on independence. The BBC allowed the Scottish Government to be abused on a radio programme, where Baroness Deech said that the little pretendy Parliament can run off and be independent as we English are fed up supporting the benefit scroungers in Scotland.
If you wish I could send you countless documents and also a recorded copy of the programme in question.
To save time I would suggest that you visit a news site called newsnetscotland you will find everything you nedd there. I urge you to look at this as it is a serious breach of the Scottish human rights, who have been contacted.
I think it is serious as it could happen in any country in the UK.

1,279 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    michael loftusmichael loftus shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Johnny ChattertonJohnny Chatterton responded  · 

Hello everyone. We have seen this campaign idea growing on the suggestions page, and we’re thinking about what the next steps should be at the moment. Please do keep on sharing any of your ideas or comments below.

557 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...