I suggest a campaign about ...

insurance companies must be forced to pay compensation to house holders who claimed for flood or riot damage to be paid quicker. they should

insurance companies must be forced to pay compensation to house holders who claimed for flood or riot damage much quicker than they currently do. why should people wait for years for compensation?

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    paul cookepaul cooke shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • ted cockettted cockett commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i agree and in particular the government should be committed to forcing them or supporting them
        there are 5,000,000 homes in this country in danger of flooding and they constant insurance cover
        if you have been flooded as i have you will understand the urgency of action now
        mr cameron is wobbly on this matter and now is not the time for a wobble of any kind

• ted cockettted cockett commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this is a must for 5.ooo,ooo homes in this country who are now in danger of having no insurance cover unless the government gets its act together and ensures that the insurance companies keep
        flooding on the policies they offer home owners and at an affordable price

Feedback and Knowledge Base