I suggest a campaign about ...

Boycott Virgin to keep it out of the NHS.

Teach Branson not to mess with our public services:

Let's hit Virgin with a coordinated, widespread boycott in the broadband, mobile, air travel and other markets where it hurts.

206 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Nicholas.Nicholas. shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

26 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • lobby Commlobby Comm commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hypocrite Branson will remove money from your pocket b4 your tonsils.He's not a good man he's a profiteer and Tory Donor.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Don't buy anything from virgin. Lets wake up people. They are all satan worshipper. We must make a stand to this. Please let us unite. The rising of lucifer is near. We should be aware of that.

Virgin have taken over my local GP practice. The NHS should be about people, not profit. Am thoroughly disgusted and will now avoid purchasing anything that might add to Virgin's profits.

Like all of he's billions isnt enough, he's got to rob the poor... shame on you Dick Branson. And I have just about had enough of BT so was thinking about switching... to virgin :~o ! shame on me for even considering such a thing! Like the person earlier said, what is the alternative, sky? murdoch?! Nooooooo! What other choice do we have? Meanwhile the Greedy fat cats just keep on getting fatter...

• Nicholas.Nicholas. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

"Just think if your a virgin customer you could have your doctors consultation at home unless a physical element is required"

Why stop there? As a Virgin "customer" you could surely have your doctor come and visit you for free of course, on Richard Branson's own private Necker island.

The possibilities are indeed endless, when you're spouting rubbish.
        Now try a dose of reality. It may hurt you a bit but it's good for the soul:

www.spencerinfo.net/index.php/news/comments/virgin-dont-care1/

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bribes!
        What's good for the goose (government) is good for the gander (someone working for us....virgin)
        We can still have a NHS but it should be organised and controlled by someone who has the skills and time and resources(and best interests at heart). Just think if your a virgin customer you could have your doctors consultation at home unless a physical element is required. Who knows the doctor could visit again like they used too, the possibilities are endless.

What services!
        Its been a mess and the government care too little about it. (since the 50's)
        Bupa is a fine example of it working.
        The population is just to big to be supported by this dated infrastructure any more and people suffer because of it. Don't be so naive.
        The paramedics took 40 minutes to get to my partner when he was knocked of his bike last year. 40 minutes! Also I am an asthmatic and have recently been told that I've been using the incorrect inhaler for nearly 20 years. Great job.

Actually. I think Virgin would do a much better job. It would be fairer to workers and people being treated.
        They certainly wouldn't leave patients in the corridors or over book beds. (yes overbooked. I used that word which could be made into a joke about his airline, but I am trying to be serious. For those who think its isn't....post your joke!)
        We would all be a lot richer now if we had let him take on the lottery. It all would have been shared out properly and not poured into institutions that are there for the rich.

• Adam CliffordAdam Clifford commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Consumer power works.The tax avoidance petitions are working.Companies are very sensitive about their product consumers and maintaining their income stream and their position in the market.If people dont buy their products,they'll buy their competitors products.Bad News.Powerful tool.It's only business.
        Here's a list of Virgin products,franchisements:

http://www.virgin.com/company

Virgin are not a monpoly.Just buy their competitors' products,or not at all,until they behave themselves.

• LydiaLydia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The NHS belongs to the people of this small Island, and no major coporation or rich big-wig should ever own or pr ofit from our own services.

• Lily Rasputin Lilliputian DenyerLily Rasputin Lilliputian Denyer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I totally agree with this. the virgin company is very corupt and has been known to bribe police to raid the homes of those who haven't paid their virgin media bill! so I certainly wouldn't trust them with my health! besides, we need the NHS!

Sounds like between a rock and a hard place Janet! Don't you have any other provider around? Such as Utility Warehouse or something? So much for "choice" from private companies.

Hi Anonymous (!) I'm not sure what you mean by "our website" but I know that TUSC is standing candidates who aim to fight against the privatisation of the NHS at today's elections.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base