I suggest a campaign about ...

eddy stobart trucks to get blue lights and sirens

as an avid fan of eddy stobart trucks and watching the exellent series on tv i think its high time that they should be awarded the same status as police ambulance etc. watching the series its aparent that many many times the poor guys are stuck in trafic so i propose they get lights and sirens and people must get out of the way to let them past, they are working to deadlines and even if they are late by 1 minute tthe load can be rejected . these guys are the knights of the road and the cargo is vital to get through so priority must be given to those green and red trucks. and also any member of the spotter club to get priority in quese and free petrol also free parking so we can park up anywhere we want to get notes of truck names without hindrnace also maybe looking into an extra lane on each road just for stobart trucks and club members to use with extreme penalties for those who arent who get on them or let us yuse the hard shoulder if that is better and make the roadtax free for stobart trucks and club members cars and lastly free food for mwembers at srvices

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    shantagneshantagne shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...