I suggest a campaign about ...

The Corruption of the Family Court System in the UK

Unbelievable but true. Too many times over the years, women have been silenced and threatened, if they told the truth about what goes on during a family court session.
Those who drive the system - Cafcass, Social services, the court psychologists/psychiatrist and the Judges make things up. Believe it, there is evidence galore! Most people if you told them what happened, say but you must have done something wrong. Believing a child who says that their father kicked them means that you are hostile to the father and because of that you are deemed unfit and are not allowed to see or speak to you children who are under the age of 10 until they are much older.
The lies and money making that goes on in this system needs to be stopped.
My children herat are broken, my heart is broken, and the further you fight the system the more they take away from you. I appealed, and was told that my appeal shows that I am hostile to the childrens father and that I have a personality disorder.
Please stand up to this system, it will not change if we do not, it has been going on for over 50 years. Enough votes will mean that the PM will be shamed and will have to address it. Mothers who are in Prison for speaking out, may get a glimpse of hope. I may be put in jail for speaking up, but I KNOW IT NEEDS TO BE DONE. Don't not believe the stories, they are all true, it happens and the majority of mothers are told the same thing, you have a mental health issue. The majority of the mothers left the children's father due to domestic violence, which the court IGNORES.
Please Help and stand together to make a change, so that the next generation will not be scared to speak out and stand up for themselves. Please.

53 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    SeaSea shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

29 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AnonAnon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've read all the comments posted here and to my surprise this is exactly what has been happening in my case at the Family Court London.
        My ex-wife along with her advisor cum boyfriend (since several years), Ofcourse which I was unaware, has taken my child and all my belongings and my life savings...and NOW are threatening me with dire consequences...telling lies lies and lies only to the court, and then the court believes them 100% totally ignoring my defence and proof. All the decisions are taken by my ex-wife and her advisor boyfriend...the court just endorses them.
        It's very very Very heart breaking that such courts, which are 'Unjustified' in their justice, do exist in one of the most developed countries....so they say

• AnonAnon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello friend
        I agree with your experience 200%
        I can say this because I, myself being a male, am a victim to this abuse and mis-use of the land law(???) ...which SHOULD be the same for all.

• sarahsarah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have just lost my daughter to the lies of these people made her father look like he was the good guy and myself like a nutter ,her father wasn't around though the pregnancy but got involed as soon as I had her its the hardest thing I have ever had to go though in my life now become depressed over it all

• JackieJackie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In my daughte'rs case, every act of perjury, every false allegation is believed by the courts.
        I strongly believe that polygraph tests should be available in the family courts and those proven to be lying should be severely punished.
        False allegations have been made against me too, but, while the father is on a mission to demonize my daughter and myself, I am on a mission myself.
        I will take a polygraph test as proof of his lies and if the results are not admisable in court, I will have the results published.
        The law states that perjury is serious offence. It's about time the law did something about it.

• jade howdenjade howden commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

louise nickson from north east lincs social services to who knows wher but she is still a social worker so watch out

louise nicklson Grimsby social services lied over and over I have been through the so called complaints procedure nothing now trying omnibus people

I have been through the complaints process. I even had my solicitor Tanya woodclif beetson and gibbons Grimsby say the morning of court she had deleted my statement accidently. and made me sign a different one nothing been done. my poor younger two children have been given to my x partner who iv prosecuted for domestic violence and suicide attempts he's unstable and wont let me see them. I took my kids to doctors for they got taken they had a had a heath check were they was in good health they had never even attended a and e. but nobody will help my life feels not worth living how can they treat us this way

• Tom JohnsonTom Johnson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

"Family courts" and social "services" are a stain on the UK.

Utterly sick and disgraceful.

• WithheldWithheld commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just wanted to let you know that a very similar system is currently being operated by the Swedish social services. I often wonder how a lot of these (usualyy female) social workers sleep in their beds at night. On the recent panorama expose a comment was made that in the British justice system only an execution could have a worse effect than removing a child from its parents. If these social workers are religious, I have only one thing to say to them :May God have mercy on your souls, you will never know the heartache and destruction that you have caused in the families torn apart by your actions....

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

the 2 social workers from hamm Jessica Lehman and Andrea Powell u are 2 evil professional liers stealing kids for adoption u should be sacked

judge Gibson and social worker.Michael abello from eailing guardian Fiona Wallace u are all corrupt

• Melanie HumphriesMelanie Humphries commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i have found out just how Corrupt this Care System is and how they treat loving Mothers who ask for help! So much taxpayers money is spend on lies, Corruption and heartbreak and this all goes to Solicitors, Psychiatrists, Psychologists and yet no money to ever try and help. The money is not spends at all on the children and this so called professional are making thousands out of Corruption. They don't care at all about the kids and will even know they are unhappy in Care and cover that up, making out they are doing so well instead. They are in fact the people that abuse children, emotional harm and damage and get a good living at of doing this. Thousands and thousands of pounds wasted when a little help could have gone along way, but they are out to destroy and not support in any way.

• janicejanice commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That's right my kids in care they say I am mental and I am a bus driver in London they lie and make up storys to fail every one shocking please sign pet and stop this corruption

• robin paulrobin paul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thank you sea for opening up what is a corrupt mafia sponsored by the oblivious taxpayer. I have let my soliciotr go because I have decided to represent my own interests and say what i feel. i do not expect any justice from the family court with judge gibson presiding and i INVITE you to bring your friends to the family courts First Avenue House 42-49 High Holborn London WC1V 6NP on JUNE 11th - bring your signs and lets start a protest and get signurtures from the public to get a petition to the government to REVIEW the neite family court system and its judges. Im asking you to bring yourselves to PROTEST against this injustice and this corrupt business of abucting children and denying the rights of parents to have a family life under ARTICLE 8. We are FAMILYS FOR JUSTICE. Support our struggle. email me on paradoxiapeople@gmail.com i thank you.

Judge Gibson, you seem to be in cloud cuckoo land when it comes to families and what 18 months can do to a child. Most of my letters and cards have been sent back because there was and is no fixed postal address for Mrs Denton.

Social services do not facilitate – according to Ogi Newton correspondence between parents. Nor do solicitors.

This continued break in communication between myself and my children has resulted in what I call “ Stockholm Syndrome”. The children who after being abducted by my ex wife and social services has had only her to listen to for the last 5 and a half years.

To them she is the hero and I am the villain. It is obvious there would be undue influence from the mother and her co conspirators.

18 months ago this court heard Mrs Denton say the kids wanted to have contact with me...they wanted to see me. Her exact words were when asked were and I quote “ they do!”-Now you have successfully broken that bond by your maligned ineptness and negligence and have brought this court to shame. Now I am told...” They don't!”

I cant tell you how much all of this hardship has affected my new life and my mental and emotional wellbeing. I was offered a job in Israel and I had to turn it down to be here. I was also offered another job in Manchester and again...I've had to turn it down because of this court date. I don't want to mention the anguish, pain and suffering you have caused me and my family by your lack of action and doddling. You have failed above all the children you are supposed to protect.

When I was released from prison after clearing my name I was in a position to start my new life. You have over the last 18 months not only prevented me from doing that but you haven't ONCE mentioned my right to a family life. Not once. That was mentioned by the previous judge- but not you.

Any reasonable, sane- just and fair person would have IMMEDIATELY set up at least an interim supervised contact to establish the sacred link between father and child. Even convicted sex offenders living in prison have that privilege. You have even denied that to me. I don't know why? Perhaps you are a militant feminist?Perhaps it is because I have maintained my innocence- Or maybe you just don't like me. I don't know.

I cant understand the logic- especially from someone who is supposed to be objective and learned in these matters.

So despite having adequate time and facilities to re establish this Holy Continuum between parent and child... you have decided in your infinite wisdom...not to. And I hold you personally responsible for this mistake. It is obvious to anyone that you do so with a preconceived and misguided notion of what this court process is supposed to represent.

You have decided by your own admission NOT to GRANT ANY KIND OF SUPERVISED INTERIM CONTACT. You haven't taken into account the best interests of the children from the date you took up this case until now. That is quite obvious to me now.

You have not protected their rights or cared about how they feel. You have acted out over cautiously, negligently and prejudicially to the detriment and damage of my children and their wellbeing. You are a shameful disgrace to the people of this country, this court and to ALL humanity.

THEREFORE, I charge you- Judge Yvonne Gibson and this Court Process for GROSS violations of Article 3 and and article 8 of the Human Rights Act of 1998 on this day. I declare to the European Court of Human Rights in Strasbourg that I have exhausted all legal remedies in this country of Britain to get justice ,and to see my children after 5 and a half years. My family is destroyed.

This court is unable and unwilling to protect those human rights and I have no choice but to withdraw my application of contact at this time. Be assured that the world press will know about this. You will be famous. I thank you.

Yours faithfully,

Paul Denton.

Article 8-Statement to the Judge – June 11th-

This court has proved beyond doubt it can do nothing and enforce nothing and progress nothing in the 5 years that this process has been going on.

Judge Gibson despite having all the necessary experience and tools at your disposal you have by your prevarication ,procrastination and extreme prejudice towards my right to a family life shown that this court process is not only useless and inadequate – it is unable to even protect existing court orders.

Since you have taken over this case 18 months ago the indirect contact order granted by the previous judge on this case has not been implemented.

Since you have taken over this case 18 months ago – despite having a duty to ensure fairness I have not had the chance to speak in this court. Not a single word.

I did speak in previous court hearings and was given that opportunity by previous judges despite being legally represented. You have not.

I have had to endure listening to Mrs Dentons lies and false allegations and have had no chance to respond to them. My solicitor has not adequately expressed my complete outrage to how this court process has damaged my family irreparably.

Since you have chaired here in this case you have wasted taxpayers money by making unenforceable court orders – I speak of course about the CPS who have failed to disclose their files in the last 18 months and the social services who have also failed to provide a report on the welfare of the children.. all until now...too little too late I'm afraid. Too little – too late.

I have my next court date on june 11th. i have to do an unprecedented thing and go completely public with my statement to the judge on that date. I want you to read it and if you agree come and support me on june 11th at the family court in high holborn my tel no is 078 665 266 95. i have decided to withdraw the application and go straight to the ECHR in strasbourg as the family courts are a complete joke.

This is my statement to the Family Court , The “ honorable”Judge Gibson presiding:

Ma'am you have by your prevarication and ineptness discredited the Name of the Crown and the entire family court justice system. You are sitting in judgment of yourself in this very hour that you read this statement.

You have proved by the inadequacy to comprehend the facts of this case that you are not fit to preside over this case. Finally, I am holding you personally responsible for the final destruction of my family and the violation of Article 8 of the human rights act. You have not acted in the interests of my children, Jeremias, Anastasia and Nicole and in the interests of fathers rights. You are a disgrace.

It is obvious by the shame that you have brought to this process that you are not fit to make any order at all. Therefore, I cannot in any way agree or normalize my relationship with my children as long as you preside over this matter.

I do not need to remind you of the facts because any idiot out of law school should know them. I have tried to be humble and let justice be done but you have made it impossible by your obvious ignorance and prejudice. In most courts of the world Mrs Denton would be the one on trial or in prison after perjuring herself and proving she is a complete liar. But she isn't. She continues with her false witness after being blackmailed by the Social Services.

She is the criminal here not me...( as are the social worker team)-but your crime is worse than hers. You are sitting in an important position of legal authority. And you have abused it and shown it to be useless.

I was exonerated by the Royal Courts of Justice on January 26th, 2012 and you have failed to understand only 4% of all appeals ever succeed. My did and for good reasons. I was innocent.

Therefore, if this application is to succeed; and for me to have confidence that it will succeed – I request that you immediately recuse yourself forthwith -as you do not have the best interest of my children at heart.

You have absolutely proved that beyond reasonable doubt!

Again you have continually violated my human rights ( art 3,6 and 8) and those of my children and refuse even a supervised visit accorded to even convicted ;imprisoned rapists, pedophiles and murderers in prison!!!

I have suffered enough of this indignity and injustice at the hands of the immoral British Court system ;of which you have proved to be an integral part. One and a half years to achieve nothing.( 5 years if you include the date I began the process )

It has affected my mental and emotional health and interfered with my new life. I see no point in continuing any longer to be the good guy who always gets abused. If this court cannot give me justice ;then I will have to take it to the European Courts of Human Rights in Strasbourg. I have also decided to take it to the international press and expose this publicly to the world and let them judge you and what has been done to my family by the British Courts, social services and police.

I am now involved in rebuilding my life after it was destroyed by a very evil deceived woman and her corrupt cohorts in the police and social services. My children will decide to find me when they are old enough ;and I will tell them the truth. They will be the final judges. Not you. Good bye.

The Honorable President of the Consul of the New South Africa

Paul R. Denton

Statement to the Family Court in High Holborn in my Contact Proceedings.
        Jerusalem, Israel
        11 th April, 2013
        Tel 00972542984184

Some more things for you to consider:

1. In the beginning of this process ALL my children wanted to see me. Now only one does. Thanks to you and your stupidity and prevarication and irresponsibility.

2. Since you have presided over this case- you have not let me speak in court one single word-( yet you demand my presence) I have had to endure further persecution from my ex wife and her co-conspirator lover Mr Ruchinski. The previous judge at least had the decency to speak to me and ask me what I thought. You did not. I felt like a fly on the wall.

3. I am no closer now to seeing my children as I was when you took over this case last year and madame you should hang your head in shame. I gave you a 31 page statement of the facts and you chose to ignore it.

4. The indirect contact order given by the previous judge has NOT been honored by Mrs D and ALL of my letters have been returned from her solicitor and social worker.. I have received only ONE letter from my children in all this time. By not granting immediate supervised visits you have intentionally violated my human rights and you have intentionally emotionally abused my children so they do not wish to see me. Even they do not want to carry on with this farce...and they are children! It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out...why cant you?

5. The CPS and the Social Services have repeatedly ignored your court orders because they know you have no authority. You are inept and inadequate and compromised. They are not accountable for anything- but I am. I have been patient with the legal process whilst being vindicated yet I still have not seen my children for 5 and a half years. They ( the parastatal organs)do not care.
        Indeed , you have brought down the whole court name to shame. You have dishonored the very symbol that you sit under and I am disgusted. I have a right to say what I am saying because it is true and I have suffered enough for 7 lifetimes.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base