I suggest a campaign about ...

The only funding for political parties to be from individual UK citizens choosing to pay a standard membership fee.

Party politics has become the most divisive force in Britain with each of them wanting to impose their own particular dogma to fulfil the interests of the tribe they serve. They have lost all sight of acting for the national wellbeing but expect to be funded simply to pay for overblown election campaigns. At the very least they must be made to understand that those they 'serve' (sic) will no longer tolerate corporate, union or 'lobbying' donations, nor allow public funds to prop up their failed system.

They will be discussing their funding amongst themselves in the next few weeks, therefore it is hoped that a speedy campaign can be supported so that they are aware of what many citizens expect them to implement voluntarily before we start insisting on legislation or a general election... no matter what their own wishes are for their own benefits.

To kick it off, a petition exists on the Number 10 website - http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/32063 - which seeks the support of anyone who wants to see a genuine change in the way our nation is governed.

4 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Malcolm MacINTYRE-READMalcolm MacINTYRE-READ shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...