I suggest a campaign about ...

Organise a huge march against the Health & Social Care Bill

The only thing keeping the bill on track is Cameron's support. The Tories are terrified that this will become their Poll Tax. Let's make it that. If enough people come out on the streets, they will drop the bill like a hot coal. This march could be organised with the help of other organisations.

4,506 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    dodgydosserdodgydosser shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

405 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • CarlCarl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

From reading a few of the comments i get the impression you think that the majority of the population actually know whats happening. It saddens me to tell you this but the majority do not and will not know until their first Healthare bill drops on the doormat. We need to tell the public whats happening as one thing i know for sure the media and govt will not.
        Use social media to tell everyone you know whats happening then tell them to pass it on so everyone knows.
        I tweet stupid amounts and post on Facebook everything i know about the NHS either no one cares or no one is lstening!
        We have to SHOUT about this to be heard over the political spin of pasty's,fuel and whatever other minor problem the govt can make huge to cover their tracks.

• Nye Bevans GhostNye Bevans Ghost commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What about the unions informing and motivating their members, particularly NHS unions? Why are students so docile nowadays, maybe something to do with having to pay for their tuition?
        We need huge numbers to get involved in this. We need to shake this ConDem coalition to the core! If the poll tax was defeated without social media surely this Bill or even this government can be brought down with it!

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Health care professionals did protest - nurses marched to Westminster but had hardly any media coverage.
        What we can all do is to increase public awareness in our own neighbourhoods.
        It seems to me that the next big landmark will be the publication of "the risks to the NHS". The government don't want it to be generally avialble!

Yes that is what I am WAITING for !

When and where is this March going to take place ? No more time for talk, action is required bfeore time continues to pass by and then it will be to late.

Time for action folks. Get the ball rolling and im in.

just a member of the public but so worried that most of us have not realised that This UNELECTED COALITION is destroying our NHS. will help in any way I can just waiting for more details of action

• niconico commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

100% agreed. How do we amass such a march? We'll need to do it before the official enactment of the bill, and we'd have to make it more than one march. We'd have to have it be two million on one day, five million the next, ten million the next....

"Headquarters" of 39 degrees has gone very quiet on this one.
        I wonder whether they got enough votes to continue the campaign after the bill got Royal assent & became law?

• GeofStansfieldGeofStansfield commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Folks :
        The abuse of power by these Political Creatures appears to be becoming so great , that they appear to have become reckless [ in the Legal sense ] -- with Solicitors Fee Running by advising Clients to pursue " Judicial Review" when they should be advising "Fraud"
        I therefore wonder , Is there any mileage in having a look at the Fraud Act 2006 , over these allegations such as many have concerns with ?
        Isn't this what Anonymous is saying ? Extracts here for your convenience : Sections 3 & 4 :
        I am thinking of the failure to release the Risk Register [ Or am I out of date ?? -- If I am , sorry ]

Surely , there are enough People to go to the Met with their concerns -- we do pay for the Police , as well as the NHS :

CPS issue Guidance also --

3 Fraud by failing to disclose information

A person is in breach of this section if he—
        (a) dishonestly fails to disclose to another person information which he is
        under a legal duty to disclose, and
        (b) intends, by failing to disclose the information—
        (i) to make a gain for himself or another, or
        (ii) to cause loss to another or to expose another to a risk of loss.

4 Fraud by abuse of position

(1) A person is in breach of this section if he—
        (a) occupies a position in which he is expected to safeguard, or not to act
        against, the financial interests of another person,
        (b) dishonestly abuses that position, and
        (c) intends, by means of the abuse of that position—
        (i) to make a gain for himself or another, or
        (ii) to cause loss to another or to expose another to a risk of loss.
        (2) A person may be regarded as having abused his position even though his
        conduct consisted of an omission rather than an act.

Kind Regards to all concerned --

Boris Clover, you are spot on because what Cameron and his Tory Led Coalition have done is outright evil and fraudulent.

If people do not stand up against this evil as one and speak with one voice this Tory Led Coalition will just do the same again and the people of this country will be crushed without so much as recourse to justice.

Someone needs to get the ball rolling and bring everyone together and totally nail this by exposing the full gravity of what this coalition has done for the long term. If not, the people of this country will be trampled on again and again and again and find themselves as a pawn to be pushed around by a Government that treats politics as a game where everyone below them are irrelevant.

• Boris CloverBoris Clover commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What are they waiting for?With friends like rhe TUC,who needs enemies?Gutless and timid as ever. OF COURSE there should be a national demonstration,and strikes and occuppations until Cameron & Co are no more than a nasty smell between the pages of a history book. That's the only way to keep our NHS out of the talons of the Tory vultures.

Yes the NHS Bill should be stopped died in it's tracks and Royal Assent should be halted until a thorough investigation is conducted looking into the National Health Reforms in there entirety because eveything regarding the NHS Reforms have been dealt with in a FRAUDULANT way covered in a cloak of deceit and outright lies. I believe that the NHS Reforms have been dealt with in a totally fraudulant way, totally.

We must demand an investigation with immediate effect.

We must demand a thorough investigation with immediate effect and the prospn

Feedback and Knowledge Base