I suggest a campaign about ...

Stop Apartheid Israel-The New South Adrica

I have been a supporter of Palestine for some time now and believe as many do that the complicity of both the UK and US governments is an absolute disgrace. As John Lennon once said, "gimme some truth"
The biased BBC play a key role here as they only ever portray Israel as the victim.
Israel has broken 60 UN resolutions, committed crimes against humanity and breaks international law each and everyday.
All with the backing of our Government.
When will the truth be known?
Of course, the situation in Palestine holds the key to peace in the Middle East, hence the ongoing cranking up of propaganda against Iran,Israel's greatest enemy.
Maybe there should be a joint initiative to highlight the fact that Israel has attacked all it's neighbours since its inception, where as Iran has not done so for over a 100 years, Israel has not signed the non proliferation treaty yet has 100's of nukes, while Iran has and has none.
Our government says it wants peace in the Middle East yet it allows the arms trade to flourish for a tidy profit, while BAE uses our university students to help them develop drones, poison tear gas and other weapons that destroy the lives of Palestinians everyday.
I feel that it is time the public knew the truth about Israel.
Google Gaza Cast Lead images and see for yourself!
In Solidarity
Mick Groom

6 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Mick GroomMick Groom shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...