I suggest a campaign about ...

Prove the NHS is viable with appropriate curtbacks at last.

I worked as a doctor in the NHS before Thatcherite reorganisation. Health care was good for it's time, but is a disgrace now. The big change has been cutbacks on low paid staff nursing auxillaries & cleaners with an exponential rise in administrative & managerial staff who are unproductive regarding patient care, yet have higher salaries than most staff except consultants.
This contrasts with the 1970's when the only admin staff were matron & assistant matron.
I suggest a pilot study of a few representative hospitals to show exactly how money is spent with attention to the expenses on Admin& managerial staff & financing.
My theory is that rationalisation in this area would markedly reduce costs.
The only reason I can think of why this sector has grown is that it would be necessary in the event of privatisation. It is largely irrelevant to the NHS.
Aims expose the government's true aims, & reasons why cutbacks implemented by Admin have failed.
Mobilise widespread popular support (which says "Bring back matron")by revealing the truth.
Discredit Langlsey's reorganisation for what it is.
Pre empt the move to privatisation.

2 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AnonymousAnonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...