Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Love LondonLove London shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

88 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • PitzPitz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why? London will in the next few decades become completely fire proof as it slips under the rapidly rising waters caused by natural cyclic global warming. Fire brigade control will not be needed.

• Mark BMark B commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Being a Brigade Committee Member in GMC and facing a similar attack to our Control I fully support your campaign. Why oh why can't the management of our Services start seeing sense and stop these ridiculous ideas.

• LPBSLPBS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Totally lucicrous. Get a grip Tory's you cant privatise an emergency service.........

• MikeMike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We are the only nation in the world that lets it important services pass into foreign hands. Gas, electricity, water, media etc. etc. Once privatised there is little, or no, control over who will obtain it. Privatising control of a life saving, emergency service such as the Fire Brigade is stupidity in the extreme (Adolph would have loved it). These people work miracles with limited resources as proven in the recent riots. Leave well alone and let the highly skilled, dedicated personnel get on with their jobs.

• philomena calmonson-franklinphilomena calmonson-franklin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

More Votes All You lovely Peoples We need The Fire Brigade Control to be left alone to do the work ALL STAFF have been Fully trained to do.
        Let your voice be heard NOW
        VOTE VOTE VOTE PLEASE

• carolcarol commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

keep up the good work i used to live in wolverhampton but i live in canada now

• Barbara BlaneyBarbara Blaney commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have the greatest respect for everyone who works in the Control room, and they should be left alone to keep up the fantastic work they do on a daily basis......leave politics out of saving lives xx VOTE NOW

• Joan MartinJoan Martin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Come on everyone - let's show our support to the Control Office personnel. They have already messed around with the shift system, don't let them do it to the control. It will be a very dangerous situation if they get outposted. Please VOTE NOW!!

• philomena calmonson-franklinphilomena calmonson-franklin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Come on People and SUPPORT The London Fire Brigade Control. Take the time to VOTE and SUPPORT this valuable service .This government does not care about the consequences of their actions and so its up to us to let our voices be heard. VOTE VOTE NOW PLEASE
        This is outrageous and dangerous. We need to let this government know how strongly we feel and tell them to leave THE LONDON FIRE BRIGADE CONTROL as it is. We should be proud of what it does for us. Something we cant say about the government.

• grahamgraham commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yet again our govt is trying to save money but cutting the wrong services.Will they ever learn i personally dont think they will or that they care they will press through with these cuts because they only care about one thing MONEY AND GREED

• Neil SharpNeil Sharp commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Control Officers must have dedication, professionalism and experience. They must have a seamless connection with the operational staff and the public they serve. There is no 'profit motive' or 'bottom line' in the work of a Control Officer. The Private Sector can bring nothing good to the LFB control system. Stop the political posturing now.

• Jan DowlingJan Dowling commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As an ex LFB Control Officer, who did the job for 25 years, before all the latest changes, I can assure you that the Control Staff who are currently doing the job are the ones you need. They know the job, they have been trained to do it. Why would you want to look elsewhere? This is change for changes sake. Leave the Fire Brigade Control alone.

• Steve(Big Red ) WalsheSteve(Big Red ) Walshe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

They have already messed up with Assett, how many more times will they not listen to the people who know the job inside out. Dobson / Coleman if aint broke don't fix if leave well alone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base