I suggest a campaign about ...

Stop the Syrian massacres!

The United Nations, as well as the UK government have reached no consensus against the rampant killing sprees and unlawful arrests and torture of the Syrian people by the presiding regime there. Action must be taken to save the lives of thousands of people!

81 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gill SmithGill Smith shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

13 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • michael gibsonmichael gibson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

stopping the flow of the latest western weaponry to the "rebels" will do more to preventing "massacres",than giving "aid"to the same.Wake up people!The uk,us,and israel want a compliant syria where they can install their missile systems,pointed at iran and russia.Assad had an election last year,which they won,but maybe you didnt hear about that.Search on youtube for "syrian girl" listen and then make up your mind.peace.

• JessicaMJessicaM commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is horribly familiar. It is like looking at the siege of Sarajevo or the Srebeniza massacre again. We said never again but what now?
        We must take action even if China and Russia have vetoed the UN as we did for Kosovo and in Libya.
        So far Assad is winning in that his opponents are being massacred and no-one is doing anything!

• Lucy ShewchukLucy Shewchuk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Have you viewed the terrible youtube vid on a boy being tortured, ie his face removed, by Assads army, some say it's a fake :( poor soul, if it is real!!!

• HannahHannah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We need to come together to put whatever pressure we can on the regime to stop the killing and torturing... spread the message. See also avaaz.org

• Heather SmithHeather Smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

he United Nations, as well as the UK government have reached no consensus against the rampant killing sprees and unlawful arrests and torture of the Syrian people by the presiding regime there. Action must be taken to save the lives of thousands of people!

• Andy HAndy H commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A friend of mine was detained for 3 days for peaceful protest, a friend of hers was tortured with electricity. This has to stop!

• Heather R. OwenHeather R. Owen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We need to support a people who are fighting for freedom and peace...save the Syrian people. Thank you to all that support this cause.

Feedback and Knowledge Base