I suggest a campaign about ...

Formula 1 - F1 - extremely unhappy with the new agreement with the BBC and Sky

Take a look at Ben Gallop's blog on the BBC website and the over 4,000 angry comments in under 24 hours. so far.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/sporteditors/2011/07/f1_coverage_to_be_shared_betwe.html

41 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Sandra & DerekSandra & Derek shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • chas44chas44 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i am as angry as every one else. but all the time people subscribe to any thing to do with the murdock empire (sky)they will continue to show the best sport programes.sky does not give a toss about you just your mony

• mark kentmark kent commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The BBC has completly let all f1 fans that receive their f1 feed down with this deal they should have completly backed out and let another free to air broadcaster have the rights ch4 itv and ch5 were all intrested parties

• Liam DorceyLiam Dorcey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This deal with Sky is extremely dubious, nobody is telling the truth and the BBC are ignoring the fans comments about this.

• Ashley.S.Ashley.S. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

F1 Should remain 100% free-to-air! Why is it that Sky has to snatch everything away and make you pay more for it, leaving other channels to cover rubbish highlights!

• Di HollandDi Holland commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is the thin end of the wedge - what next will Sky take off ordinary viewers who don't want to pay £70 a month for the privilege of watching sport on TV? Is Wimbledon safe, I wonder? It's time to stop the rot.

Feedback and Knowledge Base