I suggest a campaign about ...

Make Ecocide the 5th international crime against peace www.eradicatingecocide.com/thesolution/

Crimes against our ecosystems, like genocide, crimes against humanity, war crimes and crimes of agression, should be reconised by the International Criminal Court

2,103 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    vonnconchvonnconch shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

381 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Mike FerriganMike Ferrigan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You MUST VOTE and not just leave a comment. Click vote on the upper left or sign in upper right then give 3 votes please.Thanks.

• JennaJenna commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The longer we wait, the less time we have for our species and many others.

• Mike FerriganMike Ferrigan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You MUST VOTE and not just leave a comment. Click vote on the upper left or sign in upper right then give 3 votes please.Thanks.

• Sarah DaySarah Day commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There's no chance for nature unless there's a compelling reason for corporate interests not to exploit it into oblivion. At the moment, it seems there is none. Please make ecocide a crime.

• Mimi T-DMimi T-D commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Meet Polly at a conference and was super impressed, and I am very hopeful that the ICC will pass it.

• Rowan MinkleyRowan Minkley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I listened to a talk on this at the Schumacher lectures in Bristol and I think its an amazing policy that should be put into action as soon as possible.

• Rowan MinkleyRowan Minkley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Listened to a talk on this at the Schumacher talks in Bristol at the weekend, it sounds like a really good policy and i think it should be put into action as soon as possible.

• EmilyPEmilyP commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Heard about this at the Schumacher Centenary Festival in Bristol, this needs to be voted in!!

• HannahHannah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Heard Polly Higgins talk at the weekend - what an amazing woman - this needs to happen.

• pensive prognosticatorpensive prognosticator commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Folks - if you want this you have to vote for it as well as comment!

You vote by hitting the tab in the top left had corner just under the vote total. You can tell if you have because you get an orange number in your icon with the number of votes you cast.

Looks like a lot of folk who really want this haven't managed to vote under this confusing system. Aren't we supposed to be in favour of transparent elections or something?

1 2 9 11 13 19 20

Feedback and Knowledge Base