I suggest a campaign about ...

The right of the British people to have a referendum on remaining a member of the EU.

The British public has never been asked about this even though we were PROMISED a referendum by both the main parties. The lisbon treaty IS an eu constitution and it seriously undermines UK sovereignty. Many Brits are under the illusion that we are still just members in the eu club, whereas the truth is that eu is pretty much a a single state now with nation sovereignty eroded quietly every week. Democracy and freedom is at stake here and this immensly important issue isn't getting the attention it requires. Orwell is turning out to be right, strange but true.

49 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    wildthymewildthyme shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • yvonneyvonne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

we should have the right for a referendum to pull out of the EU camerons said we had one 36 years ago that for a start is a bare face lie we had a vote on the eec trade i voted against it the de is running a petition and yestersday said the EU is going for a one country they intend to strip us of our souvergnty they are looking for stratagies to do it cameron should be in court over this he has no intentions of giving us a referrendum.

Feedback and Knowledge Base