I suggest a campaign about ...

Bring the people of somalia to UK

As said, bring all citizens of somalia to the uk to save their lives, there is plenty room here and we can make sure they are fed and healthy, there is plenty housing for them already and we can build more, its time to act bring them in now before its too late.

18 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    MayqueenMayqueen shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Richard MRichard M commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Don't we already have a housing shortage, surely bringing in an extra 10 million people will not help that.

• Eveline DeparisEveline Deparis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great idea! I hope you have the space and finances to help all these people because I haven't. I am 62, on meagre pension and still pay a mortgage for a small flat! This government did not give me much when I found myself a single parent with 2 kids and nothing else!( no council house! I was on the housing list for 7 years and yet at the time Somalian refugees were given the council houses!) I struggled to work and bring my children up alone. Most of my belongings are second hands; I never even had a new mattress! even now!
        As much as I sympathise with the people of Somalia, let take care of our own before taking care of others! And there are plenty of struggling British Citizen here.

• EmmaEmma commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

omg bob, are you nuts? i can barely afford to feed and clothe myself.

• r smithr smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

British citizens cannot find work due to immigration, and the economy is massively suffering due to immigration, and you want us to take millions more?!

• BobBob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

we make it so every household in the uk must take in 2 refugees, it is the households responsibility to feed and clothe them for the period of two years

Feedback and Knowledge Base