I suggest a campaign about ...

Support Palestinian Statehood

It was recently reported in the media that the U.S. Govt were leaning on the UK Govt to help fight the Palestinians declaration of statehood at the U.N. in September. Lets put pressure on the UK Govt to support Palestinian statehood.

31 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    James EverettJames Everett shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • JudithJudith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The level of aggression by Israel against a disenfranchised and besieged people is a cause for international shame. Palestine has no statehood and therefore, no acknowledged international platform for recourse. This is not a war between Israel and Palestine. It is a war perpetrated by Israel on the Palestinian people who have had all their human rights compromised by Israel with the support of most of the world's "democratic" governments. It's a travesty. The UN has stated the illegality of Israel's actions but by naming any opposition to it's illegal expansionism as "terrorists", it casts itself as the victim, instead of the aggressor it so undeniably is. The British government and all parties need to stop doing as they're told by the USA and do the right thing to ensure self determination for Palestine and work to end the bloodshed.

Feedback and Knowledge Base