I suggest a campaign about ...

STOP the drilling in the Arctic NOW, else we won't have anything more to vote on

Have people heard about the following incident that’s happening regarding drilling for oil in the Arctic, whilst we are too pre-occupied with the upcoming royal wedding they plan to drill for oil on large scale in the Arctic which if allowed to continue, is going to effect the WHOLE planet drastically, so I suggest you bring this to people’s attention QUICKLY, because if this is allowed continue, then our petty issues like the NHS and our social system won’t really matter compared to what will happen if the Arctic ice-cap melts due to an accident waiting to happen by the oil riggers :-

This has been hilighted by Greenpeace, and people need to be made aware of this as the TV media seem to think it's unimportant to broadcast such a major enviromental issue.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2011/apr/22/activists-occupy-arctic-oil-rig

11 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    ShandyShandy shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...