I suggest a campaign about ...

Stopping the slaughter of Calderon Dolphins in Denmarks Faroe Islands

A barbaric practice that takes place each year in the Faroe Islands. This involves the slaughter of 100`s of beautiful, trusting dolphins by young `men` as a rite of passage. The Danish people should be ashamed of this evil.

32 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Peter KennerPeter Kenner shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was stunned when today, I received pictures of this incredibly senseless and cruel slaughter of such innocent creatures by a contemporary society in the name of a "celebration"??? Just awful... please help to do something about it.

• JerryJerry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please email the Royal Embassy of Denamrk in London at the email address of: lonamb@um.dk

I've done so today & attached the horrific photos of this senseless/cruel slaughter of dolphins by the people of a so-called developed European nation in 21st century Europe. It appears the Danish mindset has sadly failed to developed from its blood thirsty Viking ancestry!!

• Linda AbbottLinda Abbott commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree the Danish are barbaric to think ranks as good fun. Lets fight to get it banned!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Peter KennerPeter Kenner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A civilized country would not permit this. Even in bullfighting the bull can fight back. This is just butchery.

Feedback and Knowledge Base