I suggest a campaign about ...

Banning the Grand National

ban the cruel and horrible 'sport' that claims the lives of so many horses each year.

326 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    roya Marleyroya Marley shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

39 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The Scottish Grand National has claimed another two horses lives. THIS SHOULD BE BANNED

• Karen LandonKaren Landon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is pointless to keep having this race every year when horses or killed and injured on it. about time it was stopped now.

• stevesteve commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This aint a sport its just as bad as fox hunting or badger baiting.
        Its cruel should be banned!!!!

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

its so disgraceful that this race is still allowed to go on in this day and age. I hope they all enjoyed their blood money wins

• lisalisa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

its awful, i was really upset when i saw the grand national on tv, it should have been banned a long time ago... its a shame that more horses had to die to bring it to everyones attention

• kelvin thomaskelvin thomas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Horses may love to run but not jump over a fence not knowing what's over the other side...raced to death all over the country...check out the figures

• Allan ThomsonAllan Thomson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hundreds of dead horses just so people can win a small amount of money. I've never bet on an animal and never will!!

• lizliz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Horses love to run, but not whipped and forced over huge jumps, they would not do that naturally, riderless racehorses go around the jumps

• shellyshelly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This year more than ever before,after the deaths of so many horses,we need to ban this disgraceful racing 'event'.

• shellyshelly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This year more than ever before after the deaths of so many horses, we need to ban this disgraceful racing 'event'.

• Louise ButcherLouise Butcher commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This must be banned, the poor horses have no choice to the pain and suffering caused to them. There were also horses killed
        During the pre-races.

• William HeronWilliam Heron commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How many more horses will be killed because of greed and high class snobbs.SPORT i dont think so .
        Should be banned.

• Staceo Staceo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Every year is the same! The jockeys and the gamblers should be ashamed of themselves! Poor horses :(

← Previous 1 2 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base