I suggest a campaign about ...

To stop Mps curtailing the right to choose in relation to abortion,

Mount a campaign to stop MPs curtailing the right to choose for women in relation to abortion. This is a human rights issue.

66 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    jangjang shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • RachelRachel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Terrified about the talk of lowering the abortion limit. Please let's stop this before it starts.

• Linda JonesLinda Jones commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Abortion should be an individual choice for the mother not government or the church. Religious gtoups do have undue influence. Religion never did anyone any good. The opiate of the people as Marx would say.

• daphnedaphne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We are still having to fight because christian groups have undue influence on the government. Why is this alllowed when we are a predominantly non-religious country?

• anonymousanonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Protect the right to abortion and reproductive health. Why are we still having to fight for this? Rights are slowly being eroded away by the coalition.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bodily integrity is a basic human rights. The current government's approach of chipping away at the margins of access to, education about, and public perceptions of reproductive freedom will be a death by a thousand slow and agonising cuts to thousands of women and girls in this country over the coming decades. Stop it in its tracks before it goes any further.

• Sophie MayerSophie Mayer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The current government have made their intention to curtail women's access to reproductive health care (abortion, contraceptives, IVF), compounding the economic and social pressure put on women and families by benefits and job cuts. Reproductive health is a human rights issue.

• jangjang commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like 38 degrees to mount a vote to specifically stop MPs from including in the current NHS Bill a curtailment of a womans right to choose an abortion. Do we want a return to a time when abortion was a criminalised and a womans human right over her own body was not recognised?

Feedback and Knowledge Base