I suggest a campaign about ...

To prevent cloned meat being sold or entering the food chain at any level in the UK

Cloned meat is dangerous, there is no telling of the dangerous diseases people could face from cloned meat.

Cloned animals are techincally inbreeding every time a new generation is created.
There is no telling what damage could be done to our bodies, neurological system, neurones, our brains, reproductive systems, or inherrent pathological or neurological, diseases passed on to future human generations.

What about the issues affecting blood and organ donation from the inevitable contamination caused by cloned meat, entering the digestive system and it's inevitable absorbtion into the blood system, body tissue, major organs and the brain.

17 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Kavan HawkerKavan Hawker shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Gareth NelsonGareth Nelson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

"Cloned animals are technically inbreeding" - no, no they're not.
        A cloned animal is a genetic duplicate, an inbred animal has its genes from 2 close siblings or other close relatives. Aside from that, even if an animal was inbred, it would affect the health of that animal, not any predator who consumes it.

To claim that cloned meat is dangerous is just the same as claiming that it'd be dangerous to consume the meat from an identical twin.

Feedback and Knowledge Base