I suggest a campaign about ...

Doctors opposed to NHS reforms: the government has stated that the BMA vote against NHS reforms was

the government has stated that the BMA vote against NHS reforms was "not representative". All GMC doctors may sign this petition, disclosing their GMC number should they choose. Advertising could happen through fora on a doctors-only website.

6 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    gasmangasman shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Alex RobinsonAlex Robinson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm a doctor (GMC 6167202) who left the BMA because I didn't feel they represented me, so obviously couldn't vote. They've now started to see sense. If I was there I would have voted no to the reforms, and for the vote of no confidence in Lansley.

• Dr monica stevensDr monica stevens commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am a GP and I am opposed to the government's plans to privatize the NHS. The only people who will benefit will be businessmen and politicians. The public will live in fear that they might not be able to pay their medical bills just as it was before the NHS was created.

• gasmangasman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We are opposed, which is why I would like to get this petition going...

• John GrumbleJohn Grumble commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My guess is that most doctors are opposed to these reforms and there is only one way to prove it.

Feedback and Knowledge Base