I suggest a campaign about ...

No to David Laws returning to a Cabinet post. He lied to, stole from and cheated the electorate.

7 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    BallisticsBallistics shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Heather PassHeather Pass commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

David Laws is being treated differently to other MP's and their cheating and I wonder if someone in receipt of housing benefit would be similarly viewed re their sexual orientation. This cheat should not be allowed back into government.

• BallisticsBallistics commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is being reported that the former Liberal Democrat Cabinet minister David Laws is being lined up to take on a newly created frontbench role at the heart of government. Nick Clegg and David Cameron have had private discussions about appointing Mr Laws to work alongside Oliver Letwin and Francis Maude in the Cabinet Office.

Are we meant to forgive and forget that less than a year ago this man stole nearly £50,000 of tax payers money and gave it to his boyfriend. I can't forget, and I most certainly can't forgive! This man is not fit to hold a government post.

Feedback and Knowledge Base