I suggest a campaign about ...

stop ian duncan smiths new gravy train of locking up the unemployed in work camps

IDS proposals essentially introduce a new layer of bureaucracy between the employers and job seekers.It is estimated it will cost 200 billion pounds over ten years,has been designed by same bureaucrats who introduced the failed new deal and at its heart is locking people up in work camps so they cannot see their families or look for jobs.Clearly it will not create one single job.There is no bureaucratic Answers for unemployment.This cash is best served to incentive's employers to offer jobs to only uk subjects who have been out of work for a year or more.we are fully supportive of closing the failed job center plus organization and encourage everyone to work whilst receiving benefit without penalty.vote for common sense not rules to restrict economic activity for some 11 million people.

7 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Rob jonesRob jones shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Marcia Simpson-JamesMarcia Simpson-James commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can someone give the names of the companies that are running these slave labour camps. I'd also like to know the names of the people who are running these slave labour camps, and the officials, ministers and local politicians who back them. They should be sued.

• Rob jonesRob jones commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If you don't vote for this your taxes will go up even more....start Britain working again.

Feedback and Knowledge Base